Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pronoucing Words...In A World Of His Own!

Rowen is so funny! Daddy can't understand him very well at times so Mommy interprets when she can. Rowen went to the garage door and was asking Daddy for his beath baa. He was getting frustrated because Daddy kept saying, "I don't know what you want Bubba". Ransom looked at me in confusion so I asked Rowen what he wanted. He told me "beath baa". I had him repeat it and then told Ransom, "Honey he wants his BEACH BALL". Last night we were laying in bed watching Max & Ruby, one of his new FAVORITE shows. I was saying silly phrases like: Coo Coo Kachoo, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, etc. It was so cute listening to him repeat me. We were all laughing! Sometimes his S's sound like TH's and his R's like W's or D's...and his L's sound like W's most of the time. He says "I wuv you, mom" & "I wuv you, Dad"! When he says Max & Ruby, it sounds like Macth's & Duby. When he want's fuit snacks he asks for "snacths". Too cute! When we get ready for bed at night we say our I LOVE YOU'S...I say "I Love you, Nana" and "I Love, You, Papa" he repeats me, and so on. He pronounces them on his own so Uncle Travis sounds like Unca Trash, Grandma sounds like Gama, Barbie sounds like Bobby, Miss Rita sounds like Meeta, Aunt La La sounds like Alala, Gracie sounds like Bacie...it's too cute. Sunday, Grandma's friend Dixie came by to ask me something and when she was leaving Rowen waved and I said "Tell Dixie Bye", he said "Bye Sisxie". What a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment