Monday, March 16, 2009

CARS


Rowen LOVES the movie CARS! He used watch Finding Nemo everyday but moved onto CARS a few months ago. Last night, around 10:30 pm we were watching the movie and he got out of bed and I asked were he was going. He told me to "SIT" and pointed at me. He went into the livingroom and dug thru his toy basket and got Lightning McQueen, Mater, and The Hudson Hornet. He brought them into bed and fell asleep shortly after. Ransom had just gotten out of the shower and crawled into bed when he noticed it...he said "So we're sleeping with CARS tonight, huh?" Rowen loves those cars. I got him Mater one day at walmart and he got the others from Dixie...he takes them everywhere! He takes them to daycare, bed, outside, to the park, to friend's houses, and so on. If he can't find all three he comes to me with the others and asks me "Where it go...don't know, where it go?" It is sooo cute! We were at walmart Friday evening getting groceries and we were by the toy aisle. He doesn't usually pay too much attention to that area but saw some CARS stuff at the end of one aisle. He said "Momma CARS...CARS Momma!" So we stopped. He was in heaven. We would point at one and say "That one!" I'd get it for him to look at and then he'd point to another one and say "That one!" This continued for about 10 minutes. He didn't want to give them up. I promised him I would let him get one with his birthday money next time. So, we will be heading there later in the week to get milk and starwberries, so he will get to pick another one out.


No comments:

Post a Comment