Tuesday, March 17, 2009

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BABY NAME

No, I am not PREGNANT silly...

As most of you know, Ransom and I would love to have another baby in the future. It isn't in our plans this year but maybe next year. We thought it would be fun to take a poll to see which baby names are YOUR favorites. We named Rowen after Ransom. In case you didn't know, Richey is Ransom's middle name and his mother's maiden name. So the next one will be named after me somehow. We have decided on the first name, Jenner, but are trying to decide on the middle name. As of right now, we have these ideas:

  1. Jenner Taris (Girl) Ransom made up the middle name "Taris" because I didn't like Jenner Tara or Jenner Danielle which is my middle name. I think it's really unique...what do you think?
  2. Jenner Jude (Boy or Girl) Jude would be after my beautiful mother, Judith aka Judy. This is my pick...what do you think?
  3. Jenner Lubomir (Boy) Lubomir Ludvik was my grandfather's name. He was Czech. It means "love & peace". So what do you think?
Vote for your favorite today!

2 comments:

  1. I like them all! I'm adding your blog to our blog log. It was so good to see you guys at Rowen's b-day party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my nephew is the cutest everrr.

    fyi :)

    ReplyDelete